Friday, May 05, 2006

Perfect

After a week of Trying Not To Think About It, yet succumbing to fear and anxiety anyway, I am happy to report that our cardio appointment went very well today. No sign of TR, enlargement of the heart, or any fluid where it shouldn't be. We, of course, were thrilled and relieved, and since Natalie was being especially cooperative and photogenic today, Dr. G. even took lots of pictures and recordings to demonstrate a particular procedure to one of her classes at a later date. My OB appointment went well, too--passed my glucose screen, BP was only 120/60, no protein in my urine, and I've only gained 17 lbs.! I will hit 28 weeks on Sunday and will officially enter the third trimester, which I hope flies by with fewer concerns than the second. Please, please, please.

5 comments:

Anam Cara said...

Yeah! I am sooo happy everything is looking good. (((hugs)))

kate said...

Wonderful! I am so glad to hear it!!

lorem ipsum said...

Hooray! And joining in the chorus of 'Please, Please, Please.'

laura said...

congrats on the good news! may it be nothing but good news from here on out!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am sooo happy for you both and Natalie. and Happy belated B'day Robert! Keep the good news coming!!!! We all send hugs and love. Sue and family.