Sunday, April 16, 2006

So long, Byron



We received sad news yesterday that DH's best friend's dog, Byron, had been hit by a car and died during their weekend trip to the country. I've had many dogs in my life, all of whom I've loved, but even I have to admit that Byron was the best dog in the whole world. He was handsome, charming, sweet, well-mannered, and loved by everyone in the neighborhood. He was a wonderful friend. Yesterday was a hard day for all of us. Goodbye, old chap. We'll miss you.

3 comments:

Anam Cara said...

So sorry about Byron. He was beautiful. (((hugs)))

sillyhummingbird said...

As a fierce dog lover, I offer my sympathies. He was a handsome dog.

lorem ipsum said...

Another reason I prefer animals to people - 'handsome, charming, sweet, well-mannered, and loved by everyone in the neighborhood.' Such a rare quality in a single person, yet so much in abundance in our pets.

See you 'round, Byron.