Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another growth spurt!



Natalie seems to have gained another pound overnight. I wouldn't be surprised if she weighs over 11 lbs. at her check-up next week (when she will be getting her first shot, which I am not looking forward to!). She has been busy trying to hold her head up and spending more time awake and alert each day. She smiled at her daddy when he came home from work last night and is also becoming more vocal. This is the last time she will be wearing this outfit because she officially outgrew it today!

4 comments:

Laura said...

She's getting prettier with every picture you post :)

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

God, she is beautiful. Just beautiful.

De-lurking just to say I am so happy for you. I have wept reading about your darling Julian and journey to Natalie. Congratulations!

Renae

Emma's Mum said...

Could she be any more beautiful?? I don't think so!!!

delphi said...

This may be too weird of a comment, but she is starting to look more like herself. I guess I mean she is less baby-ish and more person-ish. I think that is very exciting, not to mention cute!